Very Clean and Spacious End Unit with Lots of Natural Light! 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms with 2058sqft of Living Space plus a 2 Car Garage. The Living Room/Dining Room has Vaulted Ceilings which makes the space feel even Larger. The Kitchen has a pass through window with bar space seating for 2 as well as a nook for a table. The Ground Floor Master Bedroom has access to the screened porch through a Sliding Glass Door. The Master Bathroom has a Garden Tub and Separate Shower. Two Guest Bedrooms and a Bathroom with Shower/Tub combo on the Second Floor. Indoor Laundry Room. Basin Sink in Garage as well as 2nd Fridge. Very short walk to community pool. This one won't Last Long! Call to View Today!
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
2,058 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Ground Floor,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Refrigerator,Second Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Nook,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Kitchen - Eat In,Laundry Tub,Living/Dining Combo,Pantry,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch/Patio - Screened,Storm Shutters. City Lot,Paved Street.
From Jackson Ave south to East on Mar Brisa Ct (Just north of Roosevelt Ave. Mar Brisa Ct also intersects Roosevelt Ave at the other end.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price