New Reduced Price! Now vacant and empty.This beautiful beachside townhouse is only a couple hundred steps away from the Atlantic Ocean. Its downstairs open floor plan leads to the sun-lit Florida room and neatly kept backyard. Cherry-wood kitchen cabinets are complimented by granite counter-tops and a built-in pantry. Be ready to enjoy a welcoming fireplace, jacuzzi, wet bar, spacious Master bedroom w/his & hers closets & double vanities. Washer & dryer come along with wooden cabinets and a laundry-tub in a 2car garage. In addition to a surprisingly big deck area in the open air upstairs and hurricane-proof windows.Solar panels will save extra bucks for the future owner.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,917 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Double Vanity,His/Hers Closet,Jetted Bathtub
- Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Kitchen - Eat In,Laundry in Garage,Laundry Tub,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pantry - Butler,Prep Sink,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Patio - Unscreened
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio - Unscreened,Sprinkler - Well. Cul-De-Sac,Paved Street.
Go South on Hwy A1A, turn right on Roosevelt Ave. turn left on Seawind Dr. #176 will be on your right.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price